Sunday, July 28, 2013

Colorado Teacher Meet-Up

What an amazing experience!  I was lucky enough to connect with some of the best teacher/sellers in the state for a fabulous lunch last Thursday.  We were able to talk about our funny student stories, our current positions, interesting teaching ideas, and even our own kids and pets.    

From the left moving around: Cecilia, Naomi, Kristin, Lorrie, Brenda (me), and Pam. Check out their stores for ideas and resources for every elementary grade. 

What a fun group and fun day!  Keep on the lookout for more collaborative efforts from my new Colorado connections :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, this teacher’s meet-up reminded me of my school teachers who transformed my career. As they were very friendly and helpful in all aspects. But nowadays teachers are becoming rude and harsh. That is why instead of asking them for help I prefer online services to do my assignment for me uk based. But they are doing their work so we can’t hate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminded me of my Old Days and memories. Now a days Teachers assigned a lot of tasks and activities to students. If you also a Student and search for cheap assignment help. You definitely avail this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lunch meet-up exemplifies the dedication and passion that educators bring to their work. Thanks for sharing this inspiring experience. it's time to explore the comprehensive information available medical aesthetic laser clinic

    ReplyDelete