Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Reading and Writing Workshop

I am so excited about my small group packs that I just have to share out to the world!  The hardest part of teaching in a workshop model is squeezing in time for small groups AND one-on-one conferences.  These packs have completely solved this problem.  Now, all teachers have to do is use their assessments to plan for the groups and they are ready to go...FOR EVERY STANDARD!  I worked hard to make the lessons so they are fun and follow a simple routine so teachers and students know just what to expect.  You can download this routine for FREE!

If you're interested in checking out these resources they will be on sale this Sunday and Monday.  I hope you like them as much as my teammates do! It's available for both reading workshop and writing workshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment