Saturday, June 15, 2013

Task Cards

If you have never used task cards you are missing out!  They are so motivating for students and it gets kids up and moving.  Plus, it's so simple!  There are several ways to use them.  Here are some of my favorite Kagan strategies I like to use with my kiddos...

1. Inside/Outside Circle
2. Fanned Pick
3. Showdown
4. Quiz/ Quiz/ Trade


Read a short description of each of these strategies here

Some of my favorite places to purchase task cards are from Rachel Lynette and Teaching with a Mountain View.  There are a ton of resources on Teachers Pay Teachers from other fabulous sellers as well.  You can also find these strategies used in my Math ResourcesScience Resources, and Even Vocabulary.


How do you use task cards in your room?






No comments:

Post a Comment