Friday, March 15, 2013

Featured Teacher: Susan Morrow

Susan Morrow is a gifted coordinator for her district in Montgomery, Alabama.  As a teacher of GT students, I am so glad I found her!  She says that her favorite thing about teaching is the opportunity to turn students into learners.  Susan said, "My greatest joy is seeing a child get excited when they learn something new or master a new skill."  I LOVE her free multiple intelligence posters.  What a great gift to help all of our students recognize their strengths as learners.  Check out her blog, Keep 'Em Thinking for some great ideas to help students think critically. 


Follow me for more great freebies and resources!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! It is so great to meet another GT teacher. I love your blog and all your wonderful teaching ideas!

    ReplyDelete