Using an ipad in the classroom is such a blessing! In just under a year, this one little tool has completely transformed our teaching. We have searched over (what feels like) thousands of websites, worked with hundreds of teachers, and have finally come up with the most effective ways to use one iPad in a classroom. Below, we would like to share our top ten resources for using an ipad in the classroom:
1. This first one is a slideshow of several useful apps for classroom teachers. We love how they not only share the name and picture of the app, but also ways to use it in the classroom.
2. We love this graphic showcasing several ipad apps linked to the different levels in Blooms! Simple, easy to select from but lacks a description for how to use this app.
3. If you want to be able to print a PDF to view the apps and simple ways to use them then this resource is for you! It include the top ten free apps for teachers and it only costs $2.00.
4. This list of 20 ipad apps for educators shares the names and uses of some common apps. Great, simple resource!
5. Appitic. Need I say more?
6. Eschoolnews shares their top ten apps for educators in this simple free post.
7. This resource costs $6.00 but shares 28 unique apps (most are free) and ways to use them. The apps are aligned with ELA common core standards for second grade but can be easily transferred to other grade levels.
8. While many of the following apps are paid apps, they are all simple and easy to use for educators.
9. The top ten paid apps for educators is a free tool that we recommend any teacher check out.
10. This last one is a great tool sharing free apps and the appropriate grade level usage.